techo blanco

Obtaining Legal Documents
in Dominican Republic

Do you need to obtain a document such as a marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificate, or police record? Or do you need to translate a document into another language, legalize it, or obtain an apostille? Cana Law team can help. We would love the opportunity to help you. Get in touch with us and we will do our best!

father and sons
documents icon
Please contact us for more information before making a decision you may want to reconsider or regret later.